RECOVER DATA FROM EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE: 100% WORKING SOLUTION
We live in the digital era. With this note, we can understand our dependence on the computer. As we talk of computers, an external hard drive comes to our mind inevitably. Our life revolves around computers, therefore, our stress also becomes digital. Yes!! You got it right. We are talking about external hard drive crashes and their solution that is how to Recover Data From External Hard drives. So stay tuned with us, we will help you to get rid of this digital problem.
Before we get into the discussion of the solution to hard drive crashes let’s investigate the reasons first.
- The most common cause of files or documents lost is tapping ‘Delete’ or pressing ‘Shift + Delete’ or emptying the Recycle Bin without backup.
- Unexpectedly format the hard drive.
- Factory resetting without backup.
- Accidental damage to the hard drive.
- Accidental power cut before saving data.
- Luckily if no permanent damage happens, hard drive recovery is easier in these cases. Professional help or data recovery software is the most efficient way to recover in the above-mentioned cases.
- If you are not sure of the software do contact the data recovery company. They will help to quickly fix your problem.
- An unreliable power source or improper power supply by UPS also caused data loss. As the UPS shut down or start up automatically we may not get the opportunity off saving the data.
- Overheating of hard drive due to faulty CPU fan or improper ventilation.
- Buy UPS from a reputed company will minimize this sort of data loss.
- Switch off the system properly every time after use it. This will lengthen the lifetime of your UPS.
- Regularly check whether the cooling is sufficient or not.
- You may use thermal paste between heat sinks.
How to Retrieve Data from Dead Hard Drive
Sometimes your data may become inaccessible due to some of the following reasons:
- Virus attack
- File system corruption.
In those cases, you can find out or extract the hidden data by following ways
- Reconnect the hard disk carefully and see whether there are any issues with the cable or connecting port. Remove the hard drive, reboot the system and again connect the hard drive carefully.
- If you cannot find the hard disc in the file explorer but can see it unallocated in the disc management, try the following steps:
Open the Disk Management Window à right-click on the Unallocated drive à select New Simple Volume àclick on ‘NEXT’ button à again click on ‘NEXT’ button and specify the volume size àagain click on ‘NEXT’ button and select ‘Assign the following drive letter’ à select ‘Format this volume with the following settings and choose the file system à click on ‘NEXT’ button à click on the ‘Finish’ button.
However if even after following all these steps you cannot access your required files you should call a professional. They are trained with the latest technology and will help you.
Firmware or Manufacturer Faults
Though rare but firmware or manufacturer faults are also a big reason for data loss. If this happens don’t try anything contact with the manufacturer they will do the needful.
To Conclude With
Data loss or external hard drive crash is a common problem. People are getting accustomed to it. Many renowned companies are ready with their specialized technician to help us. They will securely Recover Data From External Hard Drive. There is a lot of well-accepted data recovery software which helps us to fight this situation. All you have to do is to keep calm. Don’t do anything with your system unless and until you are 100% sure about it. Don’t take help from any friends who are not professional.